- Product NameAak1 Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAffinity chromatography purified via peptide column
- ApplicationsELISA WB ICC
- Species ReactivityHu Ms Rt
- Immunogen TypePeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionRaised against a 20 amino acid peptide near the amino terminus of the human Aak1.
- Target NameAak1
- Alternative Names AP2-associated protein kinase 1
- Uniprot Q2M2I8
- Gene ID 22848;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot:Q2M2I8
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied in PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide.
- Storage Can be stored at -20˚C, stable for one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.