- Product NameSHP-1(Phospho-Tyr536) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- ApplicationsWB IHC IF
- Species ReactivityHu Ms Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of SHP-1 only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 536.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of tyrosine 536 (S-E-Y(p)-G-N) derived from Human SHP-1.
- Target NameSHP-1
- Alternative Names 70Z-SHP; HCP; HCPH; Hematopoietic cell protein-tyrosine phosphatase; PTN6
- Uniprot P29350
- Gene ID 5777;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: P29350
NCBI Protein: NP_002822.2
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.