- Product NameTrkA(Phospho-Tyr791) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- ApplicationsWB IF
- Species ReactivityHu Ms Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of TrkA only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 791.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of tyrosine791 (P-V-Y(p)-L-D) derived from Human TrkA.
- Target NameTrkA
- Alternative Names High affinity nerve growth factor receptor precursor; NTRK1; Slow nerve growth factor receptor; TRK; TRK1 transforming tyrosine kinase protein
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: P04629
NCBI Protein: NP_001007793.1
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.