- Product Namesyk(phospho-Tyr323) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- ApplicationsWB IHC IF
- Species ReactivityHu Ms Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of syk only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 323.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of tyrosine 323 (N-P-Y(p)-E- P) derived from Human syk.
- Target Namesyk
- Alternative Names Spleen tyrosine kinase
- Uniprot P43405
- Gene ID 6850;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: P43405
NCBI Protein: NP_001128524.1
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.