- Product NameRecombinant Human EPO-a (rHu EPO-a)
- Brief DescriptionRecombinant Protein
- Purification> 98 % by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- Species ReactivityHu
- Biological ActivityFully biologically active when compared to standard. The Specific Activity was measured by the stimulation of reticulocyte production in normocyth-aemic mice and is no less than 1.5 ⅹ 105 IU mg.
- EndotoxinLess than 0.01 EU/μg of rHuEPO-a as determined by LAL method.
- Target NamerHu EPO-a
- Alternative Names Epoetin
- Uniprot P01588
- Gene ID 2056;
Accession No. accession:P01588
- Calculated MW Mature human EPO, containing 1
- SDS-PAGE MW Sterile Filtered White lyophil
- Target Sequence APPRLICDSR VLERYLLEAK EAENITTGCA EHCSLNENIT VPDTKVNFYA WKRMEVGQQA VEVWQGLALL SEAVLRGQAL LVNSSQPWEP LQLHVDKAVS GLRSLTTLLR ALGAQKEAIS PPDAASAAPL RTITADTFRK LFRVYSNFLR GKLKLYTGEA CRTGDR
- Formulation Lyophilized from a 0.2 μm filtered concentrated solution in sodium citrate buffer (1 liter of ddH2O containing 5.9 g of sodium citrate, 5.8 g of sodium chloride and 0.06 g of citric acid).
- Reconstitution We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1 % BSA to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg mL. Stock solutions should be apportio
- Storage This lyophilized preparation is stable at 2-8 ˚C, but should be kept at -20 ˚C for long term storage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation is stable for up to one week at 2-8 ˚C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20 ˚C to -70 ˚C. Avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles.