- Product NameRecombinant Human Fibroblast Growth Factor-basic (rHu bFGF )
- Brief DescriptionRecombinant Protein
- Host SpeciesE.coli
- Purification> 96 % by SDS-PAGE and HPLC analyses.
- Species ReactivityHu
- Biological ActivityFully biologically active when compared to standard. The ED50 as determined by a cell proliferation assay using murine balb c 3T3 cells is less than 0.05 ng ml, corresponding to a specific activity of > 2.0 ⅹ 107 IU mg.
- EndotoxinLess than 1 EU/μg of rHubFGF as determined by LAL method.
- Target NamerHu bFGF
- Alternative Names FGF-2, HBGF-2
- Uniprot P09038
- Gene ID 2247;
Accession No. accession:P09038
- Calculated MW Approximately 16.5 kDa, a sing
- SDS-PAGE MW Sterile Filtered White lyophil
- Target Sequence MPALPEDGGS GAFPPGHFKD PKRLYCKNGG FFLRIHPDGR VDGVREKSDP HIKLQLQAEE RGVVSIKGVC ANRYLAMKED GRLLASKCVT DECFFFERLE SNNYNTYRSR KYTSWYVALK RTGQYKLGSK TGPGQKAILF LPMSAKS
- Formulation Lyophilized from a 0.2 μm filtered concentrated solution in 20 mM Tris-HCl, pH 7.6, with 150mM NaCl.
- Reconstitution We recommend that this vial be briefly centrifuged prior to opening to bring the contents to the bottom. Reconstitute in sterile distilled water or aqueous buffer containing 0.1 % BSA to a concentration of less than 0.3 mg mL. Stock solutions should be ap
- Storage This lyophilized preparation is stable at 2-8 ˚C, but should be kept at -20 ˚C for long term storage, preferably desiccated. Upon reconstitution, the preparation is stable for up to one week at 2-8 ˚C. For maximal stability, apportion the reconstituted preparation into working aliquots and store at -20 ˚C to -70 ˚C. Avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles.