- Product Namep53(Ab-18) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic peptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- Species ReactivityHu
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of total p53 protein.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around aa. 16~20 (Q-E-T-F-S) derived from Human p53.
- Target Namep53
- Alternative Names Tumor suppressor p53; Phosphoprotein p53; Antigen NY-CO-13
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: P04637
NCBI Protein: NP_000537.3
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.