- Product NameZap-70(Ab-319) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic peptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- ApplicationsWB IHC
- Species ReactivityHu Ms Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of total Zap-70 protein.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around aa.317~321 (S-P-Y-S-D) derived from Human ZAP70.
- Target NameZap-70
- Alternative Names 70 kDa zeta-associated protein; SRK; Syk-related tyrosine kinase; ZA70; ZAP-70
- Uniprot P43403
- Gene ID 7535;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: P43403
NCBI Protein: NP _001070.2
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.