- Product NameIKK- alpha/ beta (Phospho-Ser176/177) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- Species ReactivityHu Ms Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of IKK- alpha/beta only when phosphorylated at serine 176/177.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of serine 176/177 (Q-G-S(p)-L-C) derived from Human IKK-alpha/beta.
- Target NameIKK- alpha/ beta
- Alternative Names FLJ40509; I-kappa-B kinase; IKBKB; kinase beta; NFKBIKB
- Uniprot O15111
- Gene ID 1147;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#: O15111/O14920;
NCBI Gene#: 1147;
NCBI Protein#: NP_001269.3
- SDS-PAGE MW 85kd
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20˚C/1 year