- Product NameCaMK4 (Phospho-Thr200) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- Species ReactivityHu Ms Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of CaMK4 only when phosphorylated at threonine 200.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of threonine 200 (M-K-T(p)-V-C) derived from Human CaMK4.
- Target NameCaMK4
- Alternative Names CAM kinase-GR; CAMK4; CaMK IV; Calspermin; KCC4
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#: Q16566;
NCBI Gene#: 814;
NCBI Protein#: NP_001735.1
- SDS-PAGE MW 60kd
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20˚C/1 year