- Product NamehnRPD (Phospho-Ser83) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- ApplicationsWB IHC IF
- Species ReactivityHu Ms
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous levels of hnRPD only when phosphorylated at serine 83.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of Serine 83(N-S-S(p)-P-R) derived from Human hnRPD .
- Target NamehnRPD
- Alternative Names ROD; AUF1; HNRPD;
- Uniprot Q14103
- Gene ID 3184;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#: Q14103;
NCBI Gene#: 3184;
NCBI Protein#: NP_112738.1.
- SDS-PAGE MW 38kd
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20˚C/1 year