- Product NameTau (Phospho-Thr217) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- Species ReactivityHu Ms Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous levels of Tau only when phosphorylated at threonione 217.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of threonine 217(L-P-T(p)-P-P) derived from Human Tau.
- Target NameTau
- Alternative Names MAPT; MTBT1; PHF-tau;
- Uniprot P10636
- Gene ID 4137;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#: P10636;
NCBI Gene#: 4137;
NCBI Protein#: NP_058519.3.
- SDS-PAGE MW 50-80kd
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20˚C/1 year