- Product NameMAP3K1 (Phospho-Thr1400) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- ApplicationsWB IHC
- Species ReactivityHu
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous levels of MAP3K1 only when phosphorylated at threonine 1400.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of threonine 1400(K-G-T(p)-G-A) derived from Human MAP3K1.
- Target NameMAP3K1
- Alternative Names M3K1; MAP3K1; MAPKKK1; MEKK1;
- Uniprot Q13233
- Gene ID 4214;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#: Q13233;
NCBI Gene#: 4214;
NCBI Protein#: NP_005912.1.
- SDS-PAGE MW 130kd
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20˚C/1 year