- Product NameGRIN2B (Phospho-Ser1303) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- Species ReactivityHu Ms Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous levels of GRIN2B only when phosphorylated at serine 1303.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of Serine 1303(Q-H-S(p)-Y-D) derived from Human GRIN2B.
- Target NameGRIN2B
- Alternative Names GRIN2B; NMDE2; NME2; NR2B; NR3
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#: Q13224;
NCBI Gene#: 2904;
NCBI Protein#: NP_000825.2.
- SDS-PAGE MW 170kd
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20˚C/1 year