- Product NameSYK (Phospho-Tyr352) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- Species ReactivityHu
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous levels of SYK only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 352.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of tyrosine 352(S-P-Y(p)-A-D) derived from Human SYK.
- Target NameSYK
- Alternative Names SYK; KSYK; FLJ25043; FLJ37489;
- Uniprot P43405
- Gene ID 6850;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#: P43405;
NCBI Gene#: 6850;
NCBI Protein#: NP_001167638.1.
- SDS-PAGE MW 72kd
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20˚C/1 year