- Product NameFGFR4 (Phospho-Tyr642) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- Species ReactivityHu
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous levels of FGFR4 only when phosphorylated at tyrosine 642.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of tyrosine 642(I-D-Y(p)-Y-K) derived from Human FGFR4 .
- Target NameFGFR4
- Alternative Names FGFR-4; CD_antigen=CD334; Fibroblast growth factor receptor 4; EC=22.214.171.124;
- Uniprot P22455
- Gene ID 2264;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#: P22455;
NCBI Gene#: 2264;
NCBI Protein#: NP_002002.3.
- SDS-PAGE MW 90kd
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20˚C/1 year