- Product Name4E-BP1 (Ab-37) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic peptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- ApplicationsWB IHC
- Species ReactivityHu Ms Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of total 4E-BP1 protein.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around aa.35~39 (S-T-T-P-G) derived from Human 4E-BP1.
- Target Name4E-BP1
- Alternative Names EIF4EBP1; PHAS-1;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: Q13541
NCBI Protein: NP_004086.1
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.