- Product NameSHP-1(Ab-536) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic peptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- ApplicationsWB IHC IF
- Species ReactivityHu Ms
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of total SHP-1 protein.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around aa.534~538 (S-E-Y-G-N) derived from Human SHP-1.
- Target NameSHP-1
- Alternative Names 70Z-SHP; EC 126.96.36.199; HCP; HCPH; Hematopoietic cell protein-tyrosine phosphatase
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: P29350
NCBI Protein: NP_002822.2
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.