- Product NameSmad3(Ab-425) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic peptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- ApplicationsWB IHC IF
- Species ReactivityHu Ms Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of total Smad3 protein.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around aa.423~427 (C-S-S-V-S) derived from Human Smad3.
- Target NameSmad3
- Alternative Names JV15-2; MAD-3; MADH3; Mad3; Mothers against DPP homolog 3
- Uniprot P84022
- Gene ID 4088;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: P84022
NCBI Protein: NP_001138574.1
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.