- Product NameAKT1/AKT2/AKT3(Ab-315/316/312) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic peptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- Species ReactivityHu Ms Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of total AKT1/AKT2/AKT3 protein.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around aa.313~317/314~318/310~314 (P-E-Y-L-A) derived from Human AKT1/AKT2/AKT3.
- Target NameAKT1/AKT2/AKT3
- Alternative Names RAC-PK-alpha; Protein kinase B;
- Uniprot P31749
- Gene ID 207;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: P31749 P31751 Q9Y243
NCBI Protein: NP _001014431.1 NP _001617.1 NP _005456.1
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.