- Product NameCyclin B1(Ab-147) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic peptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- ApplicationsWB IHC IF
- Species ReactivityHu
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of total Cyclin B1 protein.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around aa.145~149 (A-F-S-D-V) derived from Human Cyclin B1.
- Target NameCyclin B1
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: P14635
NCBI Protein: NP_114172.1
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.