- Product NameMDM2(Ab-166) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic peptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- ApplicationsWB IHC IF
- Species ReactivityHu Ms Rt Monkey
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of total MDM2 protein.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around aa.164~168 (A-T-S-E-T) derived from Human MDM2.
- Target NameMDM2
- Alternative Names HDMX, hdm2
- Uniprot Q00987
- Gene ID 4193;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: Q00987
NCBI Protein: NP_002383.2
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.