- Product NameFIR Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Species ReactivityHu Ms
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous levels of total FIR protein.
- Immunogen TypePeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionSynthesized peptide derived from Internal of human FIR.
- Target NameFIR
- Alternative Names FERM; RhoGEF and pleckstrin domain protein 2; FGD1-related Cdc42-GEF; FIR; FRG
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: O94887
NCBI Gene ID: 9855
- SDS-PAGE MW 119kd
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20˚C