- Product NameABL1/2 (Ab-393/439) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic peptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- Species ReactivityHu Ms
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous levels of total ABL1/2 protein.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around aa.391~395/437~441(D-T-Y-T-A) derived from Human ABL1/2.
- Target NameABL1/2
- Alternative Names ABL; v-abl; c-ABL; p150; JTK7
Accession No. Swiss-Prot:P00519
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.