- Product NameCOT2 Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- ApplicationsWB IF
- Species ReactivityHu Ms Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous levels of total COT2 protein.
- Immunogen TypePeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionSynthesized peptide derived from N-terminal of human COT2.
- Target NameCOT2
- Alternative Names COUP transcription factor 2; COUP-TF2; COUP-TF II; Nuclear receptor subfamily 2 group F member 2; Apolipoprotein AI regulatory protein 1
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: P24468
NCBI Gene ID: 7026
- SDS-PAGE MW 45kd
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20˚C