- Product NameTau(phospho-Ser416) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- Species ReactivityHu Rt Ms
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous levels of Tau only when phosphorylated at serine 416.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of serine 416 (T-G-S(p)-I-D) derived from Human Tau.
- Target NameTau
- Alternative Names MAPT; MTAPT; MTBT1; Neurofibrillary tangle protein; PHF-tau
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: P10636
NCBI Protein: NP_001116538.1
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.