- Product NameABCG2(CD338) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic peptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- Species ReactivityHu
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of total ABCG2(CD338) protein.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around aa.160~164( R-I-N-R-V) derived from Human ABCG2(CD338).
- Target NameABCG2(CD338)
- Alternative Names BMDP; MRX; ABC15; ABCP; BCRP1
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: Q9UNQ0
NCBI Protein: NP_004818.2
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.