- Product NameLadinin 1 antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationPurified by antigen-affinity chromatography.
- ApplicationsWB IHC IF
- Species ReactivityHu
- Immunogen TypeRecombinant protein
- Immunogen DescriptionRecombinant protein fragment contain a sequence corresponding to a region within amino acids 300 and 499 of Ladinin 1
- Target NameLadinin 1
- Uniprot O00515
- Gene ID 3898;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot:O00515
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied in 0.1M Tris-buffered saline with 20% Glycerol (pH7.0). 0.01% Thimerosal was added as a preservative.
- Storage Store at -20˚C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4˚C for short term use.