- Product NamePTEN(Phospho-Ser380/Thr382/Thr383) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- ApplicationsWB IHC IF
- Species ReactivityHu Ms Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of PTEN only when phosphorylated at serine 380 and threonine 382/383.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of threonine 380/382/383 (R-Y-S(p)-D-T(p)-T(p)-D-S) derived from Human PTEN.
- Target NamePTEN
- Alternative Names MMAC1; Mutated in multiple advanced cancers 1; Protein-tyrosine phosphatase PTEN; TEP1;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: P60484
NCBI Protein: NP_000305.3
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.