- Product NameDNA PKcs(Phospho-Thr2609) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- Species ReactivityHu
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of DNA PKcs only when phosphorylated at threonine 2609.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of threonine 2609 (V-E-T(p)-Q-A) derived from Human DNA-PK.
- Target NameDNA PKcs
- Alternative Names DNPK1; PRKD; PRKDC; XRCC7; P460
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: P78527
NCBI Protein: NP_001075109.1
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.