- Product NameFyn (Phospho-Tyr530) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic phosphopeptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific phosphopeptide. Non-phospho specific antibodies were removed by chromatogramphy using non-phosphopeptide.
- Species ReactivityHu Ms Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of Fyn only when phosphorylated at Tyrosine 530.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around phosphorylation site of Tyrosine 530 (P-Q-Y(p)-Q-P) derived from Human Fyn.
- Target NameFyn
- Alternative Names SLK, SYN, p59-FYN
- Uniprot P06241
- Gene ID 2534;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#: P06241;
NCBI Gene#: 2534;
NCBI Protein#: NP_002028.1
- SDS-PAGE MW 59kd
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20˚C/1 year