- Product NameNiban-like protein(Ab-712) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic peptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- ApplicationsWB IF
- Species ReactivityHu Ms
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of total Niban-like protein. 1protein.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around aa.710~714 (Q-V-S-S-P) derived from Human Niban-like protein.
- Target NameNiban-like protein
- Uniprot Q96TA1
- Gene ID 64855;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: Q96TA1
NCBI Protein: NP_001030611.1
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.