- Product NameKCNK1 Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody was affinity-purified from rabbit antiserum by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific immunogen.
- Species ReactivityHu Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous levels of total KCNK1 protein.
- Immunogen TypePeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionSynthesized peptide derived from internal of human KCNK1.
- Target NameKCNK1
- Alternative Names Inward rectifying potassium channel protein TWIK-1; Potassium channel KCNO1; Potassium channel subfamily K member 1;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: O00180
NCBI Gene ID: 3775
- SDS-PAGE MW 38kd
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20˚C