- Product NameDP-1 Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic peptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- Species ReactivityHu Ms
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous levels of total DP-1 protein.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around aa.13~17(E-L-K-V-F) derived from Human DP-1
- Target NameDP-1
- Alternative Names Dp-1; TFDP1; DRTF1
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: Q14186
NCBI Protein: NP_009042.1
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.