- Product NameSYT Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationAntibodies were produced by immunizing rabbits with synthetic peptide and KLH conjugates. Antibodies were purified by affinity-chromatography using epitope-specific peptide.
- Species ReactivityHu Ms Rt
- SpecificityThe antibody detects endogenous level of total SYT protein.
- Immunogen TypePeptide-KLH
- Immunogen DescriptionPeptide sequence around aa.14~18(G-E-I-T-P) derived from Human SYT.
- Target NameSYT
- Alternative Names SSXT; MGC116875;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot: Q15532
NCBI Protein: NP_001007560.1
- Concentration 1.0mg/ml
- Formulation Supplied at 1.0mg/mL in phosphate buffered saline (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20°C for long term preservation (recommended). Store at 4°C for short term use.