- Product NameLamin A/C (Phospho-Ser301) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityHu, Ms, Rt
- SpecificityPhospho-Lamin A/C (Phospho-Ser301) Antibody detects endogenous levels of Lamin A/C only when phosphorylated at Ser301
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human Lamin A/C around the phosphorylation site of Ser301
- Target NameLamin A/C
- Alternative Names 70 kDa lamin; Cardiomyopathy dilated 1A (autosomal dominant); CDCD1; CDDC; CMD1A; CMT2B1; EMD2; FPL; FPLD; FPLD2; HGPS; IDC; Lamin A; Lamin A/C; Lamin A/C like 1; Lamin; Lamin C; Lamin-A/C; LDP1; LFP; LGMD1B; Limb girdle muscular dystrophy 1B (autosomal dominant); LMN 1; LMN A; LMN C; LMN1; LMNA; LMNA_HUMAN; LMNC; LMNL1; Prelamin A/C; PRO1; Renal carcinoma antigen NY REN 32; Renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-32; Renal carcinoma antigen NYREN32;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:P02545
NCBI Gene ID:4000
- Calculated MW 74
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt