- Product NameMARCKS (Phospho-Ser27) Antibody
- Host SpeciesRabbit
- PurificationThe antibody is from purified rabbit serum by affinity purification via sequential chromatography on phospho- and non-phospho-peptide affinity columns.
- Species ReactivityHu, Ms, Rt
- SpecificityPhospho-MARCKS (Phospho-Ser27) Antibody detects endogenous levels of MARCKS only when phosphorylated at Ser27
- Immunogen Typepeptide
- Immunogen DescriptionA synthesized peptide derived from human MARCKS around the phosphorylation site of Ser27
- Target NameMARCKS
- Alternative Names 80 kDa protein; 80K L; 80K L protein; 80K-L protein; 80KL; 81 kDa protein, light chain; light chain; MACS; MARCKS; MARCS; MARCS_HUMAN; MGC52672; myristoylated alanine rich C kinase substrate; Myristoylated alanine rich protein kinase C substrate (MARCKS, 80K L); Myristoylated alanine rich protein kinase C substrate; Myristoylated alanine-rich C-kinase substrate; Phosphomyristin; PKCSL; PRKCSL; protein kinase C substrate 80 kDa protein light chain; Protein kinase C substrate;
Accession No. Swiss-Prot#:P29966
NCBI Gene ID:4082
- Calculated MW 31
- Concentration 1mg/ml
- Formulation Rabbit IgG in phosphate buffered saline , pH 7.4, 150mM NaCl, 0.02% sodium azide and 50% glycerol.
- Storage Store at -20 ˚C.Stable for 12 months from date of receipt